ALUMINUM ANODIZING INDUSTRY
Soak Tank Cleaners - Powders
- Cal 31
- A superior soak tank cleaner with superior emulsifying properties.
- Cal 32
- Our most economical cleaner with excellent wetting properties.
- All Kleen
- A cleaner which mimics the use of solvent without the solvent.
- Cal 86
- A cleaner with the best wetting and emulsifying properties.
- Cal 1550
- A cleaner with just a bit more bite, when that’s what’s needed.
- Cal Deox-O
- A powdered deoxidizer for use prior to plating or anodizing.
- Cal Deox-L
- A Liquid deoxidizer for aluminum, Non chromated.
- Cal 584
- A Powdered material which provides a uniform etch on the desired part and prevents metals from building up on the sides of the vessels.
- Cal 584-F
- Contains the same attributes as Cal 584, however, Cal 584-F when gassing, creates a foam blanket to help disperse gases and reduce caustic odor.
- Cal Ano-Strip
- A chromated liquid which provides complete removal of anodizing.