FOODS MANUFACTURING & BOTTLING INDUSTRY
Approved General Cleaning Agents
- Cal 32
- A non-caustic powder for use in all purpose cleaning. Can be used with pressure or steam
- Cal 86-A
- A non-caustic powdered heavy duty cleaner, performs like caustic without the hazard of caustic soda.
- Cal 1620
- A non-caustic liquid cleaner for general purpose cleaning of walls and concrete floors.
- Kleen All
- A non-caustic liquid, cleaner for general purpose cleaning of walls and concrete floors. Will not harm painted or most coated floors.
- A powdered material recommended for use in washing tubs, cutting tables, pans, and other utensils. Can also be used in all purpose hand washing.
Approved products for mechanical cleaning devices
- Cal 262
- A highly alkaline powdered cleaner for cleaning carbonized and burnt on deposits.
- Cal 675
- A caustic cleaner recommended for hot tank or spray washer applications. For removal of rust and greases.
- Cal 1142
- A low foaming cleaner for use in spray type washer applications.
- Cal 1618
- Recommended for use in cleaning smoke house walls. Usually with steam, pressure or with spray application.
Approved for use as acid cleaners
- Cal 240
- A mildly acidic cleaner with abrasive action for use in food plants, breweries, bottling plants and dairies. Removes lime deposits and stains on tile floors.
- Cal 1178
- A neutralizer for stainless tubs and utensils after caustic hot tank cleaning.
Approved foaming agent
- Cal 92
- A concentrated liquid for injection into pressure systems for developing foam. Can be mixed with most Cal Pac approved cleaners for cleaning of vertical surfaces.
- Lube 49 UG
- A liquid material designed to lubricate conveyors to allow containers to move freely.