LIGHTING & PLUMBING FIXTURE INDUSTRY
Cleaning Products for Copper and its alloys
- Cal 32
- A Powdered mildly alkaline soap intended for use in a hot tank or spray system.
- Cal All Kleen
- Our premium non caustic alkaline powdered soap for use in hot tank or spray system. Our best wetter package mimics the use of solvent without solvent.
- No Sol
- A liquid orange cleaner which removes oils, greases and buffing compound with ease.
Stripping of paints and coatings
- Cal 101
- A diphase chlorinated solvent cold paint stripper. Cal 101 can strip even the hardest paint and coatings.
- Cal 112
- A liquid, acidic, cold paint stripper which will strip hard to remove epoxy powder coatings.
- An amine stripper which used hot and non-dilutable, strips most paints and coatings with ease. M-strip has an oil seal which hold down evaporation.
- PVD Strip
- A powered material easily dissolves in water, and strips most PVD coatings in about seven minutes.
- Cal 1190
- A reverse current electrolytic cleaner for removal of chrome plating. Removes chrome completely for further processing.
Coloring of Brass and Copper
- Black Dip
- An acidic immersion which quickly creates a black oxide on copper and brass parts.
- Brown Dip
- An acidic immersion which quickly creates a brown oxide on copper and brass parts.
- Pewter Dip
- An acidic immersion which quickly creates a pewter color on copper and brass parts.
- Cal 404
- An acidic liquid immersion to achieve blue/green patina finish for brass and copper.
- Cal 87
- An alkaline salt used hot to achieve a black deposit on copper.
- Cal 94
- An alkaline salt used hot to achieve a black deposit on Brass.
Corrosion Protection for Brass and Copper parts
- Cal Anti-Tarnish
- A liquid immersion which leaves a micro coating for the prevention of tarnish.